Seasonal Multi- Sensory Silliness
Here at OT for Kids we spend most of our time with children, working on improving handwriting, fine motor skills and gross motor skills.
Here are our top 5 activities that work on hand strength, concentration, visual motor integration and pre-handwriting skills with an Autumnal theme!
- Get working on that pincer grip with a gorgeous autumnal bead tree by www.wingsandroots.co.uk
2. Practice a combination of fine motor skills and visual perception and visual motor integration with this bonfire night fine motor activity by www.stimulatinglearning.co.uk
3. Work on those scissor skills with this cute pumpkin by www.nurturestore.co.uk .
(Check out our Alphabet Pumpkins for Halloween, by our very own Olivia (@OTforKids Olivia)
4. Work on hand strength with this spooky yarn wrapped mummy by www.iheartcraftythings.com
5. Using cotton buds to dot beautiful leaves, this activity works on pincer grasp and accuracy. By www.articulategallery.co.uk